SOCIAL MEDIA

January 13, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner // Review

 
Well I finally took the plunge and purchased an Erin Condren Planner. I decided to finally get it because I know it will really come in handy for me at college. I also was able to get $10 off through a referral link. Major score! If you are planning to order one click here for your $10 off.

I have never owned an Erin Condren product before, but I have heard of many bloggers who have and just love them! I of course watched plenty of YouTube videos before ordering my planner.


Erin Condren takes a lot of pride in their packaging.

The Platinum Life Planner is gorgeous. GORGEOUS! The coils are dipped in silver and the cover has silver foil. It’s sturdily laminated but not too thick.

Check out that elastic band! Love it! Oh and of course my name. I decided not to use my real name and instead use my brand name. So happy with the way it turned out. 


They provide an 18 month calendar, which is awesome for those who plan months down the road like I do. ;)


There is a layout for each month, with notes on the side. Everything has a laminated tab, so they are easy to grab.


The weekly spreads are divided into morning, day & night which is a very nice touch. Every week has a weekly goals and notes section and each day has 4 lines underneath – use them for whatever you want.

  I love the snap-in page holder/ruler. This is a great way to mark what week you're in.
 

There are inspirational quotes scattered all over the planner which I really love.


Every planner comes with several pages of pre-printed stickers and blank ones too. There’s an entire page of “birthday” stickers.



The planner is also stocked with some blank and line papers which are perfect to jot down blog post ideas or to-do lists.


There's also a two sided folder to keep all that excess stuff that you know you should throw away but can't bring yourself to do it yet.


The pouch is also a great feature to hold business cards, gift cards or silver paper clips that come with the Platinum planner. You also get some really nice gift labels with it.


I love that I have a place to hold EVERYTHING! From things for my blog to school to church. It's perfect! Plus it's just down right GORGEOUS! The price might hold you back a little bit, but if you have a busy schedule and need a little organization in your life then I would definitely consider looking into an EC planner. You have to be your own judge on what you consider expensive.

"Failure to plan is planning to fail"

XO

4 comments :

  1. I loved my EC life planner last year! I decided to try out a Kate Spade one this year and I hope I don't regret the switch.

    Sydney
    www.toodlebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy this beauty. May it help you plan and better live out His will for this blessed season you're in.

    ReplyDelete