SOCIAL MEDIA

February 6, 2015

What Fashionista Inspires Me || Kate Middleton

Happy Friday ladies! So, I want to start this new series where I share who inspires me in the fashion world. Today's inspiration is more than a fashion favorite for me, she also inspires me in the beauty department with her long loose curls and her stunning makeup look. Yes, I'm talking about the lovely Kate Middleton.

How perfect are those colored jeans! I love that you can still dress them up while still being somewhat casual.
I seriously wish that America would wears hats. Guess I just have to move to England. :)

And though I have not met her, by the look of her facial expressions she seems to be a very down to earth and fun person. :)

She is definitely not afraid to wear color, which I love!
Love her soft natural makeup. It accentuates her natural beauty instead of covering it up. 

What is your favorite look/outfit of Kate Middleton? 



-Grace

5 comments :

  1. I love this! Kate Middleton's closet must be just the most wonderful place. :) My favorite style that she's worn so far is definitely her light purple Alexander McQueen gown, the one she wore to Hollywood. Absolutely, absolutely stunning. Also, I love her nautical looks. ♥♥

    AND WHO CAN FORGET HER WEDDING GOWN I MEAN REALLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfits so much! I especially love how she can pull off wearing such bright colors. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have! So nice to see a fellow modest fashionista with lovely style.

    This post is great. Kate Middleton can do no wrong, as far as style goes. Looking forward to more posts!

    - Liz @ Downtowndemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I love Kate Middleton and her style. I'm so glad I found your blog. It's great knowing that there's a fellow fashion blogger dressing for God. I'm following! Can't wait for your future posts :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love Kate Middleton's outfits, and I'm glad to find someone else who does too. Her style seems timeless, and she is always elegant.

    ReplyDelete