SOCIAL MEDIA

July 18, 2015

Summer Whites + Floral









Happy Summer!
Since I just got my first pair of white jeans I had to do a fashion post showing them off. ;) They are SOO soft and comfortable, seriously who knew they could be so comfy. Needless to say I love them. They are perfect for the warm summer weather and are really fun to come up with different ways of styling them.

Jeans // NYDJ
Blouse // Lauren Conrad
Flats // old
Watch // Amazon
Belt // from another dress
Black sunnies // Charming Charlies
Aviators // Amazon



3 comments :

  1. Love how you styled those white jeans!! You look as stunning as always!!! :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH girl. You're so stunningly gorgeous!!! I adore these pictures of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your floral top, so cute <3 :)

    ReplyDelete