SOCIAL MEDIA

December 31, 2015

2 0 1 6

"Don't be afraid. Take courage. I am here!" 2015 was a year of stepping out into the unknown with complete faith. 2015 was my year to walk onto the water. So many beautiful events happened this year, including going to San Francisco for the Walk for Life, graduating high school, going camping for the first time, attending a youth conference, going to college, going to Colorado and hiking, being nominated for homecoming princess, flying to Miami and spending Thanksgiving there. And finally, being challenged as a person. Here is a video compiling all my highlights from 2015. Enjoy!


***

My 2016 word is:
Faithfulness...  

Ephesians 4:1, "I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, beg you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called..." This year the Lord is calling me to a deeper faithfulness. 
A faithfulness that draws be out of myself to rely only on Him. 
A faithfulness that calls me to be authentic in who I am. 
A faithfulness that is worthy to be called a daughter of the King. 
A faithfulness that says "Yes" to every opportunity that is presented.
A faithfulness that stays true to who I am, no matter where the road leads me. 
A faithfulness that loves without reserve.
A faithfulness that embraces everyone that is put in my path, even those that challenge me.
A faithfulness that first cultivates those virtues inside myself, before giving and teaching them to others.  

What I really want in 2016 is:
-To learn what it means to love authentically and without reserve
-To run after what I want and fight for it
-To read a motivational book once a month
-To continue searching for that mentor that will challenge me and call me onto greatness

What I really need in 2016 is:
-To challenge myself academically
-Pursue a deeper relationship with our Lord, through our Lady  
-Cultivate authentic friendships, and grow the ones I have

What I will share in 2016 is:
-The blessings and testimony the Lord has given me
-My time with others
-My gifts and talents

In 2016 I will succeed at:
-Being more diligent in my monthly goals
-Being more deliberate in my time
-Taking on more leadership opportunities 

2015, its been a pleasure. 2016, I can't wait to see what joys, struggles, pain, memories, and friends you bring.

Post a Comment