SOCIAL MEDIA

December 8, 2017

Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide | Under $25


Welcome to the final gift guide of the 2017 holiday season! It went by SO fast!! 
It always seems difficult to find gifts under $25 that are fun and exciting yet one's where you don't have to drop all the $$$ on. It can be a struggle because a lot of the items in this price range tend to be generic or just plain cheap quality. I feel like I've been bookmarking gifts to include in this guide since Halloween!! Stocking stuffers are my absolute favorite, probably more than the bigger Christmas gifts themselves. A lot of my Christmas morning memories growing up are of me opening up my stocking and one year in particular where I got a mango hand cream. I was over the moon with that lotion!!! 
These under $25 stocking stuffers are sure to impress, and they’re not just great stocking stuffers for under $25; they’re great gifts – period. 

Post a Comment