SOCIAL MEDIA

January 1, 2018

3, 2, 1...Happy NY!!! | goals, dreams, & aspirations

shop the outfit
faux fur jacket (similar) (similar) | crossbody/clutch | velvet booties
Welcome to the first post of 2018!
I wish we could have had an NYE blogger party full of champagne boomerangs, glitzy glam dresses, and Insta worthy photo booths. How fun would that be!?


This past year flew by whether we were ready for it to or not. Whether our goals were accomplished or not, January 1st still came. And that actually is exciting because EVERYONE no matter what you did or didn't accomplish, we all have a fresh slate of 365 opportunities in front of us.

I am SO ready for this year and I already know it's going to be BIG, and crazy, and fun, and successful and most importantly, it's going to be significant.

Goal posts are my favorite ones to write so I hope that as I share some pretty personal goals in this post, that they will inspire you to at least pick one goal that you can put your whole self into and come back January 1st, 2019 in a different place because you chose to bet on yourself today.

I pretty much layed out the majority of my goals, and yes I decided to just be real and share numbers and specific goals because two reasons:
1. Sharing goals has the ability to inspire others because they see how much their life can relate to the goals. It also helps to create belief in people because they see someone in a similar situation dreaming big.
2. Sharing goals keeps you accountable because you literally just shared them with the world and so the pressure is on to basically put your money where your mouth is. :)

You can also read my 2015, 2016, & 2017 goal posts.

BLOG
-Get professional brand photos
-Generate income from my blog & partner with brands I truly love & not just for the collab opportunity. (I especially want to do a LOT more collabs with local peeps + businesses) 
-Grow local blogging community
-Grow monthly pageviews to 5,000 per month
-Grow social media following & engagement:
-Figure out the whole blog email list thing
-Become brand ambassador for a girlboss brand in fitness, fashion or lifestyle genre
-Launch special project + site revamp!!!
-Launch YouTube channel!?!
-Share more raw and honest moments
-Write with a more authentic voice

PROFESSIONAL
-Speak on panels/girlboss events
-Work on local freelance writing projects
-Begin lifestyle modeling
-Grow social media management clients
-Local fashion consulting
-Develop brand trailer
 

HEALTH & FITNESS
-Run half marathon (June)
-Run full marathon (October)
-Take SoulCycle classes
-Take either Jujutsu or martial arts & boxing classes
-Eat cleaner
-Drink lemon H2O every morning
-Continue clearing up my skin
-Lower intake of sugar & white flour
-I have a pretty solid A.M. routine but I still need to get better at utilizing a night routine.

PERSONAL & FAITH
-Complete 21 acts of kindness for 21st birthday (May)
-Read 1 book a week = 52 books in 2018 (pray for me!!)
-Have a weekly GYST day (get your stuff together)
-Have an end of the month review of blog, biz & life. Clean up computer docs and phone pics + apps.
-Visit friends in college
-Join a bible study
-Mentor local girls
-Move into apartment
-Explore more of WA & OR
-Plan for a big 2019 trip
-Go on more coffee dates
-Don't be afraid to say yes just because it wasn't in my plans
-Create a closet more of MY style
-give myself grace to live, fail & learn

2018 | the year to be fiercer and more determined than ever before
 

2 comments :

  1. You have such beautiful and big goals! I wish you lots of success in accomplishing them for this year.

    www.magalyswithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and can't wait to see all you do and succeed at in 2018! Happy New Year!

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete