SOCIAL MEDIA

August 25, 2017

Inspiring Podcasts To Fuel Your Ladyboss Lifestyle

Hello, Friday!!! I thought I would get your weekend started off right with some Podcasts that I've been loving lately. Podcasts are SO trendy right now and with good reason. They are easily accessible, free, and most importantly they are super inspiring. When I find myself in a creative rut, need to get motivated to tackle the day's to-do list, or just a bossbabe to give me a pep talk, I can always count on these podcast ladies to be there.


Women, Work and Worth
This is has been one of my absolute favorites lately! Incredible raw and real career and life insights. This podcast has honest conversations about designing a career and lifestyle with purpose. This podcast is for any woman wanting to navigate her life with intention and meaning.

Listen to: Prioritizing Your Time + Auditing Your Life with Krystal Clark

The Laptop Lifestyle 
I love that this podcast feels like I'm sitting down with my BFF at a cute little coffee shop and just talking life. Entrepreneurship isn’t always about the “business”. It can also be about pursuing work that you truly enjoy and less about money. That sentence encompasses everything that Alexis tries to convey in every guest she invites on the show.

Listen to: Choosing a Healthy and Positive Mindset with Life Coach Madison Hedlund OR Work Hard, Stay Humble, with Fashion Blogger McKenna Bleu

The Bold Life Movement 
The Bold Life Movement is all about empowering people to be their best, boldest, and happiest self. Each week Kimberly Rich brings true stories from inspiring people who prove that it's possible to live a passion-filled, rich life. 
Listen to: Michelle Poler: 100 Days Without Fear

The Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher 
Girlboss status! This live-workshop style business podcast for creative girl bosses trains you from the experts how to dig in, do the work, and tackle your biggest goals along the way.

Listen to: #069: How To Graciously Say No

She Means Business with Carrie Green
The She Means Business Podcast brings together incredible stories of female entrepreneurs from around the world who are following their hearts, building the business of their dreams and creating the success and abundance they desire. Carrie Green also shares her personal experiences of building two successful businesses with no money, no business knowledge, but lots of ambition and determination to figure it out. If you’re a creative and ambitious female entrepreneur, or are contemplating the entrepreneurial path, this podcast will provide the honest, realistic and practical tools you need to follow your heart and create a wildly successful business.

Listen to: The Power of Authentic Connections with Selena Soo

I love to grow my listening collection! Which podcasts do you listen too? 

28 comments :

  1. I am always looking for new podcasts to listen to while I'm at work and on the road. I will definitely have to check these out! I for certain want to listen to the Goal Digger podcast. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main struggle everyday is trying to figure out which to listen to first!!! I hope you find so much inspiration from them! xo

      Delete
  2. i LOOOOVE the Laptop Lifestyle by Alexis! She is one of the realest bloggers I have ever met since moving to Nashville, and I love her perspective and unique interview style with her guests on the podcast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodnesss!! I would love to just grab coffee with her and just talk life!

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! I've been wanting to get into podcasts so will def be listening to some of these soon! XO, Nicole // www.nicolecoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many amazing ones out there! DM me on Instagram and let me know how your podcast game is going! xo

      Delete
  4. ohhhh heyyy! can't wait to listen to these! I loveeee podcasts and have been looking for some new lady boss ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love podcasts but haven't heard of any of these! I need to check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll get obsessed with them pretty quickly :)

      Delete
  6. So much yes! I always need a new podcast to get me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I love finding new podcasts to listen too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! I listen to Lore, My Favorite Murder and the Myths and Legends podcast lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the occasional mystery and thriller podcasts!!! ;)

      Delete
  9. Jenna Kutcher is my favorite!! I love podcasts - I've been listening to SO many recently! I can't wait to try some of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some new favorites from these picks! xo

      Delete
  10. The laptop life is one I should definitely listen to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely obsessed with that one and find myself binging it!

      Delete
  11. Oh, thanks for sharing!! I'm always looking for new recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I for one love reading these type of posts!

      Delete
  12. Ooh thanks for sharing, I love podcasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Which one are you going to listen to first!?

      Delete
  13. I love podcasts and I'm definitely going to check a few of these out. It's always good to get insight from other girl bosses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! Let me know what your favorites are!

      Delete
  14. It took me awhile to get to get on the podcast train but now I am on it! I loved Serial and Missing Richard Simmons and now for lifestyle I like the Reality Steve podcast and The Skinny Confidential. I'll check these out!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like my music taste, my podcast liking's are just as eclectic. I love any mystery/psych thriller.

      Delete