SOCIAL MEDIA

November 9, 2017

Gift Guide for the College Girl


I am really excited to introduce today's gift guide because almost everyone knows or has a college girl in their life. There are so many things that I took for granted before I went to college like having my own bathroom or little things like being able to light a candle and have that whole cozy homey feel. One of the items that I want to give a special highlight is the Pedi Pocket blanket with a foot pocket. This is probably one of the best gifts for any college student because I know I found myself many nights in the library or even in my dorm where my legs and feet would get so cold and I would just want to curl up while studying. This will be college gals new BFF. 
I definitely put myself in this gift guide and thought about what I would be ecstatic to receive as a gift and not have to worry about getting it myself. What seems like a small gift like makeup wipes will actually make any college girl SO happy!  

What is something that you love to gift college gals? 

15 comments :

  1. I always loved getting food related gift cards in college and I still do!! Haha!! Great ideas girl!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in college anymore but i still love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm the Pedi Pocket blanket sounds amazing. I'm asking for a portable phone charger this year! Funny how growing up makes your list change like that.

    Tori
    www.mooretori.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always happy with a bunch of Dunkin Donuts gift cards for my coffee addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tote looks perfect! Also, any food related gift cards make me feel less guilty about buying food hahah! great options!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love those monogrammed bags!

    xoxo, Paige
    www.midwesterncharmblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Am loving these!! As I am a college girl myself right now I can definitely say I´d love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Naked Palettes always make awesome gifts. I know I would like to receive a new one (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes to all of this!! These are all such great gift ideas for a variety of tastes!

    xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  10. A blanket with a foot pocket?! Um yes please! When I was in college I loved to hang as many fairy lights as possible. Although who am I kidding, I still do this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those monogrammed tote bags are so cute! Perfect for walking around campus!
    -Nicholle
    www.nichollesophia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always love coffee gifts or gift cards..thoughtful list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yesss to the day designer! i swtiched over to using it a few months ago and love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Day Designer is the best! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete