SOCIAL MEDIA

November 15, 2017

Gift Guide for the Hostess


Okay, ladies Thanksgiving is next week!! I guess you could say it's the official start of the Holiday season. No matter your age or whether you have a big family gathering, a Friendsgiving dinner, or a holiday soiree, bringing a hostess gift is always appropriate. It's the season to give to others and if someone is so kind to host a party, the least you can do is give a little something back. 
A very common and classic hostess gift might be a nice candle or a quality hot chocolate mix. However, I've gathered a few more fun and unique, and still perfectly appropriate, gifts in this hostess guide. Who wouldn't love to receive some gourmet candy or a set of lavender lotion!?

What is your favorite thing to give as a hostess gift? 

13 comments :

  1. I NEED those "Don't go bacon my heart" towels! SOO cute! Love these gift suggestions.

    xo, Taylor || The Millennial Sprinkle (thesprinkle.tayloramead.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great picks! I love that hand towel - it's so cute!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those gold dipped glasses! My roommate and I are big on hosting parties and could definitely use that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these. Those glasses are my favorite!

    xoxo, Paige
    www.midwesterncharmblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wooden bowl is beautiful! I love bringing thoughtful gifts to the holiday parties I attend :)

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great ideas! I really like the gold glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! I'll actually take one of everything for myself haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great gift ideas! I especially love the gold glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those marble coasters! The copper measuring cups are so pretty too!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great picks! My friend is hosting Friendsgiving this year and she would love those coasters!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these picks! I am apparently *the hostess* now because I am always cooking and having friends over, so I would love any of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this hostess gift guide! We're all going to be attending some holiday parties this year, and it's polite to bring a gift!
    Tori || Victori Media
    https://www.victorimedia.com

    ReplyDelete