SOCIAL MEDIA

March 13, 2015

What Fashionista Inspires Me || Lauren Conrad


Welcome to the third post of What Fashionista Inspires Me! Today's fashionista is boho-chic, Lauren Conrad. She has such a flawless fresh style, between her hair, makeup routine, and clothes. And we can't forget her style + beauty books which are packed full of every beauty tip imaginable. I highly recommend checking those books out.

Casual
 I love that even for casual days she still looks presentable and makes sure to add in a fun pattern or chic shades. Her casual style is definitely one for me to adopt.

Dressy

I love all of Lauren's cute fit & flare dresses. They are such a fun, flirty style option that is great for the upcoming Spring & Summer months.

 Lauren always rocks the cutest hair styles, whether that be a milk-maid braid or some beach waves.

This girl can definitely pull off a winged eye!

Check out my LC Pinterest board for more inspiration.


5 comments :

  1. I adore Lauren's style! I've read her Style book, but I'm dying to read her Beauty book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren is perfection! Yes, DEFINITELY read her style book!

      Delete
  2. Hi Graciela!! I was nominated by a fellow blogger for the Liebster Blog Award, and I'm nominating you! Feel free to pass up the questions, but I just wanted you to know that I really admire your blog :)
    http://p31beauty.blogspot.com/2015/03/bonjour-spring-liebster-award.html

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out some LC books from the library; I can't wait for Bunny and I to go through them :o) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE her books, I eventually want to have them on my self! I am sure you and Bunny will get some fun styling tips from her. :)

      Delete