SOCIAL MEDIA

September 2, 2016

September Goals

via
  Goals...Why do I set them and why do I share them here?
1. Setting goals helps me stay focused and create a sense of urgency 
2. Sharing my goals helps hold me accountable 
3. I hope through me sharing my goals you will get inspired to figure out what you want in every month, and eventually what you want in life.

Blog
  • Stick to editorial calendar 
  • Hit 3,000 page-views
  • Hit 80 followers on Bloglovin
  • Hit 660 followers on Twitter 
  • Hit 900 followers on Instagram  
  • Comment on more blog posts 
  • Research & compile holiday collab info
  • Plan out a loose blogging/editorial calendar for October & November

Health 
  • Bed by 11 p.m., wake up by 6:30 a.m.
  • Implement these tips for a more productive morning 
  • My goal is to go on a morning run MWF 
  • Drink more water throughout the day
  • End the day with a cup of tea or hot lemon water
  • Eat salads for lunch 4x week 
Faith
  • Implement a morning devotion time
  • Pray over future women's small group
Books
  • Read 2 books, one business related and one for fall fun. 
                -How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success
                -In a Dark, Dark Wood

What are your goals for September? 


1 comment :

  1. Woah, good luck with that morning run!
    And I'm right there with ya girl on the sleep schedule. So hard to transition into though!
    -elissa
    letters-to-jayna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete