SOCIAL MEDIA

May 13, 2017

Brunch Notes: May 13

Happy best day, SATURDAY!! Grab a latte and spend our Saturday a.m. together.

  1. I love styling ball caps all year around, but Summer is definitely when they are in season and often worn. Here's some ways to style a ball cap into your outfit. 
  2. EVERYONE has been talking about this OPI color I feel like! Such a poppin' color + the name is honestly so fun!!
  3. Sometimes you just don't want to leave the comfort of your home to go get a workout in...well here you go my friends. 
  4. A great reminder on the importance of rest, from my main girlboss crush. 
  5. Basically anything Lauren recommends I'll do it. So I might be testing this program out soon...
  6. I can't wait to try a bunch of Summer salads full of fresh fruit + bright colors. This kale and blood orange sounds phenomenal!
  7. Graphic tees I think should be in everyone's closet. They are the perfect item for that athleisure look you're going for, but graphic tees can also be dressed up with a pencil skirt + heels for a fun Friday business chic look. Thanks to this post, I went on a graphic tee hunt...I might need this one, this one, oh and definitely this one. 
  8. First off, where has this customized shampoo + conditioner been all my life. Growing up I had really frizzy hair which needed some extra tlc. Thankfully it's gotten a lot tamer and easier to manage now. The idea of personally customized hair products is kind of amazing! 
  9. Along with mango's, I have always loved anything lemon. For almost every birthday as a kid I would request a lemon curd filling! Like what the heck! I was a weird kid I guess. But that lemon love is still strong, so when I saw this lemon print top, it was heart eye emoji's all the way. 
  10. Spain has been for the longest time one of my top three places to visit. So of course I had to include Kate's recap of The Seville Fair! Basically she's just a Spanish princess. No biggie. 
What are your weekend plans?

Post a Comment