SOCIAL MEDIA

May 20, 2017

Currently Coveting: Palm Leaf Print EVERYTHING

Happy Saturday friends! 

As Summer draws ever closer, more Summer related prints and designs are showing up everywhere. One print that I have been obsessed with is the basic palm print. First off, I think I love it so much because we don't have any palm trees where I live so they seem almost exotic. And secondly, the print is just very clean and sophisticated looking. ;) One item that I just realized I didn't include in the roundup is the Day Designer Palm planner! When I was choosing my planner it was between the marble and the palm. No surprise the marble won, but trust me when I say it was an agonizing decision! Maybe to still add that tropical feel to my marble DD, I'll get either this palm tree sticker or this leaf one.




Do you have any favorite Summer trends? What are you thoughts on the palm print? 

1 comment :

  1. I am also loving palm leaf right now!! I just posted a similar post and I also found that swell, I want it!! :)

    Lauren Lindmark | dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete