SOCIAL MEDIA

September 22, 2017

Fall Essentials + Obsessions

Happy FIRST DAY OF FALL! My favorite season is here... actually I've been ready since August but have restrained myself from pulling out the fall decor & burning fall candles until today. One of my favorite posts to read is seasonal, especially fall favorites + must haves. Today I wanted to share a roundup of some seasonal favorites to help get your fall started off on the right foot.



Create a FALL playlist: Sweater Weather Spotify 

Go-to booties: grey | camel | black
 
Everyday sweater: H&M knit sweater & beaded knit 

Fall Book club: my favorite fireside reads

Journals: here & here

New devotional: SRT bible study

Anthropologie hand cream: Tocca shea butter with bergamot and mandarin with jasmine notes 
 
Candles: Crisp Morning Air | Cider Lane | Bergamont Waters 
 
Chunky knit blanket: THIS is at the top of my fall wishlist!!!

New morning routine: Importance of an A.M. routine 

The Letter Magazine: pages full of love letters, encouragement and soul food in your hands and hearts this fall.

Nail polish: Essie "Ladylike"

Fall themed movies: You've Got Mail | Sleepless in Seattle
 
Lip care: Smith's Rosebud Salve

Starbies order: healthy PSL alternative

Recipes + Seasonal Inspiration: my AUTUMN Pinterest board!!!

How are you celebrating fall?? Any seasonal must haves? 

1 comment :

  1. Haha yes I have totally been ready since August too, I love fall!! Love this fall roundup :)

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete