SOCIAL MEDIA

October 24, 2017

Trendy Sweater Wishlist

 One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight
 

Happy Tuesday Friends! Wow, long time no blog. Sometimes blogging breaks just happen without you really planning on them. If you're a blogger then you know what I'm talking about. I hate not posting regularly but I usually am always glad when I do take blog breaks because I am able to refocus and revisit what I want for this blog.

If you follow me on Instagram or Pinterest then you'll know my love and affection for the Fall season. Honestly, I could write on forever about why it's such a beautiful time, but today I wanted to share just one of my favorites of the season which is that it's SWEATER WEATHER!!! I feel like there are so many cute sweater choices this season and affordable ones on top of being trendy. I did a quick roundup of my go-to sweater shopping destination. Forever 21, H&M, Shein, & Charlotte Russe are going to soon become your new BFF for sweaters!

So, how CRAZY is it that October is almost over!!! It felt like I just turned the September 30th page in my planner. One of my big goals that I had this fall was to get a lot of reading done, both for fun and for personal development. I am proud to let you know that I have read almost all of the books I set out to read this Fall and a few more!!

Ok, quick question, would you like to see some monthly or quarterly goal posts? What about some book reviews?? I want to make this little blog be a place where you come to get inspired in all areas of your life + maybe learn a little something along the way. I HIGHLY value your input in what you want to see on Graciela!

9 comments :

  1. I love the little bow sleeve details and that pretty burgandy color! One can never have too many comfy sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cozy sweaters!! I have been obsessed with sweaters lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH love these! The sleeves on # 1 are just too adorable! Would definitely like to see some goals posts :)

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your picks! I really want to get a sweater with ruffle sleeves or bell sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute, want them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many adorable sweaters out right now! I love the one with the twist at the back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater with the bows on the arms are so, so cute-I love little details like that!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sweaters are TOO cute! I need to pick up a couple more for this fall and winter. I have a camel one just like sweater number seven, and I LOVE it!

    Also, yes to your question about book reviews! I'm always looking for suggestions :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweaters are my favorite during this time of year! Lovely compilation!
    Tori || Victori Media

    https://www.victorimedia.com

    ReplyDelete