SOCIAL MEDIA

February 11, 2014

Grab A Cup of Tea... {Book Q&A}

 {These questions were taken from Miss Rosamund Gregory from her blog.}

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack:
Popcorn, chips, anything crunchy.

What is your favorite drink while reading? 
A nice lovely cup of tea, preferably harvest peach passion or sugar cookie tea with a touch of cream. 

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the thought of writing in books horrify you?  
I cannot write in books. Unless I really have to like for a class or something like that.

How do you keep your place while reading a book?
Usually a holy card or sometimes these Pinterest inspired Pom-Pom bookmarks.


Fiction, non-fiction, or both?  
Both. I am quiet varied.

Are you the type of person who tends to read to the end of the chapter, or can you stop anywhere? 
Why to the end of the chapter of course.

Are the type of person to throw a book across the room or onto the floor if the author irritates you? 
Neither. I can't throw something on the floor. That's just not me.

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you look it up right away?
Yep I bring up the dictionary app.

What are you currently reading?  
Well, here goes the list...I am reading two books for school, Christianity and American Freemasonry, Romero: A Life, and then one that I decided to read after hearing his story on TV, When Pride Still Mattered: A Life of Vince Lombardi. But then of course there are the audiobooks that I'll listen to when I am to tired to actually read a book but I want to read, if that make any sense.

What is the last book you bought?
Three Gifts of Therese of Lisieux by Patrick Ahern and Only You, Sierra by Robin Jones Gunn.

 Do you have a favorite time/place to read?  
At sunrise before the world wakes up... It depends on my mood if it's nice outside then I will sit out there, or inside with a candle burning, warm socks, and some soft melodies playing in the background.

Do you prefer series books or stand alones?
Series. I like getting attached to the characters, their lives, and in the last book crying because...the story is over.

Is there a specific book you find yourself recommending over and over?
Pretty much anything Jane Austen or L.M. Montgomery.

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author's last name, etc.)
I would say that I "try" to organize them by genre.




"I was born with a reading list I will never finish."
 - Maud Casey


2 comments :