SOCIAL MEDIA

May 30, 2015

Social Media Saturday // 5 Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

This is my first ever Social Media Saturday post! YAY! 
I'll be posting every now and then on Saturdays that have something to do with social media. I thought this series would be pretty appropriate since I am going to be a mass communications major. 

Today's topic: Instagram! 
Insta is a lovely obssesion of mine. I think it is so fun coming up with different feed themes, and trying to capture that unique angle that will stun you Insta friends. There are so many talented people on Instagram. So today I wanted to share a few of my favorite Insta ladies out there.

*drum roll please...*
Caitlin, from Southern Curls and Pearls, has such a classic chic style. 
Her outfits always put a smile on my face.

Brooke is a preppy Youtuber who makes fashion and lifestyle videos.
Seriously love this girl!

Mandy blogs at The Quirky Conservative. Three words to describe her: sassy, preppy, quirky. Yep gotta love her.

Danielle Marie is a Florida based Youtuber who makes inspirational videos. She has a mixture of preppy, boho chic, and trendy.

Caroline, from The Preppy Queen Bee, is a classy and sassy fashion + lifestyle blogger.
Her Insta is filled with all things preppy! Oh and of course I have to mention that we will be going to the same college!

Who is currently your favorite Instagram account to follow?




Post a Comment