SOCIAL MEDIA

November 14, 2017

Advent Calendar Roundup

1. 24 Days of Tea | 2. NYX Lippie Countdown | 3. QVC 24 Piece Kit | 4. Mrs. Prindable Sweet Treats | 5. Nail Polish | 6. L'Occitane | 7. No7 Beauty | 8. Ritual Advent | 9. Atelier Cologne | 10. Clinique Holiday Swag Box | 11. OLE Glow Skincare

The Advent season officially begins on December 3rd, so whether you countdown from the official start of Advent or start your countdown on December 1st, you'll find the perfect Advent Calendar in today's roundup. The typical Advent Calendar has boxes of chocolate that you open every day of Advent but how fun would it be to open a new beauty or skincare product for 12-24 days!!? Yes, please! These are also some fun ideas to give as gifts to the Thanksgiving or holiday hostess!

Do you use an Advent Calendar? Do you like a chocolate one or a beauty theme?

14 comments :

  1. I love a good advent calendar! I use a chocolate one :)

    Tori
    www.mooretori.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad you did this roundup! I’ve been wanting to get a beauty Advent calendar this year. I’d love to have that Ciate one! Their colors are always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely need #9 in my life! Such a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these!!! Ill take one of each please lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! I always think advent calendars are so fun!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Ciate Nail Polish Advent Calendar is my jam! Love your picks!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't usually do an advent calendar, but this has me re-thinking that haha. So many fun options!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adult advent calendars are SO CUTE. I found the best gin and tonic one for my mom. They are really fun gifts that give all month long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such cute ideas! I just saw a whiskey one on Facebook haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Advent calendars are so fun!I've always wanted to get one for myself, thanks for the round up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is honestly nothing more festive and fun than a beauty advent calendar! I have become absolutely obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never have one, but I always think these are so cool! I think I'd like to get a pillow one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I love Advent Calendars, but I didn't realize they had become consumer products! haha
    Tori || Victori Media
    https://www.victorimedia.com

    ReplyDelete