SOCIAL MEDIA

November 17, 2017

Gift Guide for the Fashionista + Jewelry Lover



Happy Friday ladies!!! Wow, Black Friday is a WEEK from today! I feel like I just published my first gift guide on November 1st!
Today's gift guide is for that chica in your life who is always on top of the currents trends and is always the one you and your friends go to for fashion advice.  Having to shop for someone who is obsessed with the latest fashion can sometimes be intimidating and challenging because there's SO much you could get for them. These are some great starting point items to get you going and crossing the fashionista off your Christmas shopping list. 

What is a favorite current trend of yours at the moment?

12 comments :

  1. I'm SO loving those Fri-Yay shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite are the pink sunglasses!!
    -Olivia
    www.missoliviasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I need it all - especially those fur lined mules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all that jewelry and those FRIYAY shoes ASAP! So cute :)

    -xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful pieces!! I love those handbags with the ring as the handle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great picks! I LOVE those pink sunglasses!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! I pretty much need every one of those jewelry organizers/boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll just go ahead and put in my order to Santa... I want all of this! Especially the tassel earrings. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness those pearl baubles are my fav! I have some but they broke; I'll have to try to break them out again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wish list is just going to be these two graphics haha Those velvet joggers though!

    Tori || Victori Media
    https://www.victorimedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute picks! I love those Fri-Yay loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of your picks! Those tassel earrings are ALL me.

    ReplyDelete