SOCIAL MEDIA

November 8, 2017

Gift Guide for the Cozy Homebody


Welcome to the second edition of the holiday gift guides!
 Today's gift guide is for the person who's favorite place is home! Aka, homebody. This was honestly so fun to make and I totally wrote this while snuggled up in a plush blanket! ;) I think we all have a little homebody in all of us so really I think anyone would be thrilled to receive any of these cozy items. All cozy routines need to include a Hallmark movie, because obviously. It also should include some low lights or candles. And of course after you curl up with basically what feels like a cloud, you have to pour yourself a warm beverage, and the Stash dessert teas are so decadently perfect. I don't know about you but I am totally ready for a movie night after this post! Also, I think I need to change everything on my Christmas list now!! 

Do you have a favorite go-to tea or favorite way to unwind? 

1 comment :

  1. mmmmmmmm, love love love these!
    will be referring back to these :)

    ReplyDelete