SOCIAL MEDIA

November 7, 2017

Gift Guide for the Ladyboss



Welcome to the first holiday post of the season! (insert clapping hands emoji)  
Throughout this month, I will be putting up multiple gift guides, each with a different theme so you can easily shop for the people in your life. You will also be seeing some Black Friday & Cyber Monday roundups. I have been wanting to introduce holiday gift guides on the blog for a couple Christmases now and with readers asking me for gift suggestions, I decided to just do it this year! Figuring out what to get everyone on your list and then researching where to get those gifts can be a very time-consuming process, especially if shopping isn't your favorite thing to do. So I am happy to announce that this holiday season you will be able to find the perfect makeup set for your beauty lover BFF, the sweetest deal for the foodie in your life and MUCH more!!!

Today's gift guide is for the woman/women who is a complete girlboss - running a business, going to school, has a family and keeping it all balanced! It can be difficult coming up with ideas for gifts that will truly benefit the life of a girlboss. Every girlboss I know has a good amount of these items on their wishlist if they don't already have them. Your girlboss recipient will be so impressed when she unwraps a gift that matches her and her lifestyle so well. It's not just a gift to her but a silent "keep at it" "way to go" on your accomplishments thus far.

I hope this and the future gift guides can help you start crossing things off your list!

12 comments :

  1. Okay all of these are so cute I want it all haha! Love the idea of a gift guide for the girl bosses out there! I am so excited for gift guide season I was just planning some yesterday - they are so fun to read!!

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The "Girls Just Wanna be CEO" trinket tray is everything. I need to add that to my Christmas wishlist stat.

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I've been meaning to start posting some gift guides because I have the hardest time figuring out what to get someone.

    -xo, Makaela
    www.uniquelymickie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is giving me some ideas! I love the color schemes of all of these. Everything is so gorgeous, and I can probably pick out some things for friends of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for all of the gift guides coming this season! I just love them, I always find such cute ideas including some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take everything on your list haha! But that leather organizing clutch has to be my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need one of each please! So many great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this gift guide! The CEO trinket tray is so cute!

    -Carine | www.rinnyandbean.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’d defi love a cup that reminds me each day that I’m a boss. Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the marble-print accessories! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great gift guide! I've wanted my own copy of "In the Company of Women" so it looks like I may be buying this for myself! haha
    Tori || Victori Media

    https://www.victorimedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute!! So many fun things for the office!

    ReplyDelete