SOCIAL MEDIA

November 23, 2017

Thankful

 

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
I can't believe I am already saying that! This Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a minute and share a few things that I am truly thankful for. I hope you take some time today and this weekend and just write down every little blessing.

I am thankful for...
Good health || Love of family & friends || My soft bed || Encouragement of the blogging community || When my favorite song comes on the radio || Every single person who visits this website || Hot morning, afternoon or evening coffee || Random strangers who smile when I walk past them || Baseball caps || Carbs || Rain || Early mornings || All the mentors in my life || People who fight for our country || Fresh sheets || Hallmark movies || Devotion time || Avocado toast || Baking just to bake || Makeup-less days || Fuzzy socks || Evening walks || The opportunity to share my heart on this blog 

Enjoy today with your loved ones and safe travels for you all!

Post a Comment